Our desexing subsidies are limited to Community Services Card,  Senior's Gold Card or Student ID card holders or those in genuine hardship.

Please click below to apply using our application. 

You will need to  supply a copy of your Community Services Card, a Senior's Gold Card or a Student ID card as well as one form of photo ID.